Saturday, June 25, 2011

TOTE BAGS ANYONE!

 Another thing I have been sewing many of are tote bags.  I have made several for myself and have given away a few also.
<---- This one I made from some fabric I bought at a quilt show a long time ago.  It has dogs on it.


<---- This one was made from an old shirt I had made years ago and then saved the shirt when I didn't wear it anymore.


<--- This one was made for a friend.


<--- This one was made for my daughter and granddaughter.  Cute matching tote bags.


<----This one I made for spring.


This one was made out of curtains a friend had sent me.  It is all kinds of Campbell soup labels.


<---- This one I made and entered an "ugly fabric" contest.  I won a $10 gift certificate.  I also entered this one in the San Bernardino County Fair, and I won an Honorable Mention.

<--- This one I made for a friends birthday.

No comments: