Saturday, June 25, 2011

MY COUNTY FAIR ENTRIES

 This year I entered several of my knitted and crocheted items and I entered my Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread.  I forgot to  get a picture of my pumpkin bread, but I got a Third place ribbon for it.  I was happy with 3rd place, but I will try again next year.  You
 can see what ribbons I got for each item.  The top picture is a crocheted hat.  The next picture is a pair of crocheted baby slippers made out of wool and felted.
This is wool yarn that I hand dyed with Kool-Aid.  I think I will make a pair of tie dyed socks with the yarn.  Should be interesting. Will post a picture when I get them made.  LOL!

These are a pair of boot slippers I knitted and felted.

This is a ripple afghan I crocheted and named "Ocean Waves."


This is a scarf I crocheted.


This is a Theme tote bag I made.  The theme for the fair this year was, "This Little Pig,"  anyone who entered anything with a pig got a Fair Theme ribbon.

And last but not least another tote bag.

I also entered another  crocheted ripple afghan in the Christmas division.  I made it with Victorian Christmas colors.

No comments: